Plasticizers are additives that increase the plasticity and fluidity of a material. They are known for their effectiveness in producing flexible plastics for applications in many industries such as automotives, medical and consumer goods. Plasticizers are one of the best selling chemicals worldwide. The global plasticizers market has shown remarkable growth in recent years.
To Read The Complete Report with TOC: http://www.marketresearchreports.biz/analysis/147873
The global plasticizers market has registered revenue of USD 26 billion in 2009 and is expected to reach USD 36.7 billion by 2015. The global annual demand for the plasticizers market is projected to exceed more than 13.2 million tonnes per year till 2018. The Asia Pacific market holds majority of the market share, closely followed by North America. The market in Europe also holds immense growth opportunities owing to developments in Eastern Europe. China has the dominating position in terms of market share in the Asia Pacific region and it alone holds 65% share of the plasticizers market.
The global plasticizers market could be segmented into two major categories, on the basis of types into: Phthalate, Aliphatic, Epoxy, Trimellitates, Polymeric and Phosphates, on the basis of applications into: wire and cable, consumer goods, adhesives and elastomers, coatings and coated fabrics, film and sheet, paints and varnishes and floorings and wall coverings. The market is further segmented by geography into North America, Europe, Asia Pacific and rest of the world regions.
For All Latest Reports Kindly Visit: http://www.marketresearchreports.biz/latest
The global plasticizers market is driven by factors such as emerging global economies and changing lifestyles. The increasing legal provisions and growing environmental awareness act as inhibitors for the plasticizers market. Dynamic developments in India, China, Russia and Brazil will serve as an opportunity for the global plasticizers market.
Some of the key players dominating the global plasticizers market are BASF, Ferro, NanYa, Teknor Apex, Eastman, Genovique, Shandong Hongxin and ExxonMobil.
For All Reports Kindly Visit: http://www.marketresearchreports.biz/
This research report analyzes this market depending on its market segments, major geographies, and current market trends. Geographies analyzed under this research report include
- North America
- Asia Pacific
- Rest of the World
This report provides comprehensive analysis of
- Market growth drivers
- Factors limiting market growth
- Current market trends
- Market structure
- Market projections for upcoming years
This report is a complete study of current trends in the market, industry growth drivers, and restraints. It provides market projections for the coming years. It includes analysis of recent developments in technology, Porter’s five force model analysis and detailed profiles of top industry players. The report also includes a review of micro and macro factors essential for the existing market players and new entrants along with detailed value chain analysis.
Reasons for Buying this Report
- This report provides pin-point analysis for changing competitive dynamics
- It provides a forward looking perspective on different factors driving or restraining market growth
- It provides a technological growth map over time to understand the industry growth rate
- It provides a seven-year forecast assessed on the basis of how the market is predicted to grow
- It helps in understanding the key product segments and their future
- It provides pin point analysis of changing competition dynamics and keeps you ahead of competitors
- It helps in making informed business decisions by having complete insights of market and by making in-depth analysis of market segments
- It provides distinctive graphics and exemplified SWOT analysis of major market segments