TechNavio's analysts forecast the Global Voice Recognition market to grow at a CAGR of 22.07 percent over the period 2012-2016. One of the key factors contributing to this market growth is the increasing demand for voice biometrics. The Global Voice Recognition market has also been witnessing the increasing demand for speech recognition in mobile devices. However, the inability to suppress ambient noise could pose a challenge to the growth of this market.
- To Read The Complete Report with TOC Visit: http://www.marketresearchreports.biz/analysis/158288
TechNavio's report, the Global Voice Recognition Market 2012-2016, has been prepared based on an in-depth market analysis with inputs from industry experts. The report covers the Americas, and the EMEA and APAC regions; it also covers the Global Voice Recognition market landscape and its growth prospects in the coming years. The report also includes a discussion of the key vendors operating in this market.
- For All Latest Reports Visit: http://www.marketresearchreports.biz/latest
The key vendors dominating this market space are Nuance Communications Inc., MModal Inc., and ValidSoft Ltd.
The other vendors mentioned in the report are Agnitio Corp., Advanced Voice recognition systems Inc., LumenVox LLC, Telisma/On Mobile Global Ltd., AT&T Inc., Raytheon BBN Technologies, Microsoft Tellme, Voxeo Corp., Speech Technology Center, Voice Trust AG, VoiceVault Inc., Voice Biometrics Group, and Auraya Systems Pty. Ltd.
- To Browse All Reports visit: http://www.marketresearchreports.biz/
Key questions answered in this report:
- What will the market size be in 2016 and what will the growth rate be?
- What are the key market trends?
- What is driving this market?
- What are the challenges to market growth?
- Who are the key vendors in this market space?
- What are the market opportunities and threats faced by the key vendors?
- What are the strengths and weaknesses of the key vendors?
- To Buy The Copy Of This Report visit: http://www.marketresearchreports.biz/analysis/158288