TechNavio's analysts forecast the Global HDMI Enabled Equipment market to grow at a CAGR of 19.7 percent over the period 2012-2016 and the DisplayPort Enabled Equipment market to grow at a CAGR of 31.6 percent over the period 2012-2016. One of the key factors contributing to this market growth is the growing demand in plasma/LCD TVs. The Global HDMI and DisplayPort Enabled Equipment markets have also been witnessing the integration of HDMI and displayPort features in a single IC. However, the high cost of production could pose a challenge to the growth of these markets.
- To Read The Complete Report with TOC Visit: http://www.marketresearchreports.biz/analysis/158301
TechNavio's report, the Global HDMI and DisplayPort Enabled Equipment Markets 2012-2016, has been prepared based on an in-depth market analysis with inputs from industry experts. The report covers the Americas, and the EMEA and APAC regions; it also covers the market landscape of the Global HDMI and DisplayPort Enabled Equipment markets and their growth prospects in the coming years. The report also includes a discussion of the key vendors operating in these markets.
- For All Latest Reports Visit: http://www.marketresearchreports.biz/latest
The key vendors dominating this market space are NXP Semiconductors, Silicon Image Inc., STMicroelectronics N.V, and Transwitch Corp.
- To Browse All Reports visit: http://www.marketresearchreports.biz/
Key questions answered in this report:
- What will the market size be in 2016 and what will the growth rate be?
- What are the key market trends?
- What is driving this market?
- What are the challenges to market growth?
- Who are the key vendors in this market space?
- What are the market opportunities and threats faced by the key vendors?
- What are the strengths and weaknesses of the key vendors?
- To Buy The Copy Of This Report visit: http://www.marketresearchreports.biz/analysis/158301