GBI Research, the leading business intelligence provider, has released its latest research Diabetes Therapeutics Market in India to 2018 - Rapid Uptake of DPP-IV Inhibitors, GLP-1 Agonists and Expanding Insulin Segment to Drive Growth, which provides insights into the India anti-diabetes market until 2018. The report is built using data and information sourced from proprietary databases, primary and secondary research and in-house analysis by GBI Researchs team of industry experts. Insights into the diabetes epidemiology, cost of therapy, research and development pipeline and the promising molecules which are anticipated to be launched by 2018 are discussed in the report. The report provides an in-depth analysis type 1 and type 2 diabetes. The report provides an in-depth analysis on oral anti-diabetics agents, insulin products and drivers and barriers that could significantly impact the overall anti-diabetes market during the forecast period. Additionally, it explores the competitive landscape, including benchmarking the top companies in the market and the key issues and trends that are likely to have an impact on the Indian diabetes market during the forecast period. Finally, a key trend analysis for mergers and acquisitions and licensing agreements involving diabetes therapies is also discussed in the report.
To Buy The Copy Of This Report visit: http://www.marketresearchreports.biz/analysis-details/diabetes-therapeutics-market-in-india-to-2018-rapid-uptake-of-dpp-iv-inhibitors-glp-1-agonists-and-expanding-insulin-segment-to-drive-growth
- Data and analysis on the Indian diabetes therapeutics market
- Annualized market data for the diabetes therapeutics market from 2004 to 2011, with forecasts to 2018 for type 1 and type 2 diabetes.
- Epidemiological data on type 1 and type 2 diabetes along with market size, annual cost of therapy, unmet needs and economic burden of diabetes.
- Key drivers and restraints that have had a significant impact on the market.
- Major trends and issues which are likely to have a significant impact on overall diabetes therapeutics market in India
- Competitive landscape of the diabetes therapeutics market including top companies benchmarking. The key companies studied in this report are Novo Nordisk, Sanofi, Novartis, Eli Lilly, Merck, Abbott, USV, Sun Pharma, Biocon and Wockhardt.
- Key M&A activities and licensing agreements, major deals that took place in last four years in Indian diabetes therapeutics market.
To Read The Complete Report with TOC Kindly Visit: http://www.marketresearchreports.biz/analysis/160070
Reasons to buy
- Align their product portfolio to the markets with high growth potential.
- Build effective strategies to launch their pipeline products by identifying potential geographies.
- Exploit in-licensing and out-licensing opportunities by identifying products that might fill their portfolio gaps.
- Develop key strategic initiatives by studying the key strategies of top competitors.
- Devise a more tailored country strategy through the understanding of key drivers and barriers and market potential.
- Develop market-entry and market expansion strategies by identifying the geographic markets poised for strong growth.
- Reinforce R&D pipelines by identifying new target mechanisms which can produce first-in-class molecules which are safer and more efficacious.
For More Information Kindly Contact:
90 State Street, Suite 700
Albany, NY 12207