Waste derived biogas market is projected to reach $217 billion by the year 2016 owing to the factors like price instability, supply anxieties, and environmental awareness towards the use of fossil fuels. Biogas is a clean fuel mainly obtained from waste materials and is a significant substitute for conventional fossil fuels. Renewable, sustainable energy generation will be the fastest growing energy sector over two decades due to increasing awareness towards environmental protection, and growing concerns towards overuse of fossil fuels. Energy generation techniques from renewable resources are in increasing demand, particularly energy generation from biogas.
To Read The Complete Report with TOC: http://www.marketresearchreports.biz/analysis/147943
Biogas is generated through the process of anaerobic digestion. Some countries use energy crops for production of biogas; however, waste feedstock is the most popular raw material for biogas production. Waste feedstock includes sewage, agricultural wastes, and industrial wastes.
Asia has the largest number of biogas plants operating due to availability of large amount of feedstock from rural areas. Anaerobic process for energy generation is gaining popularity in Africa while this market is expected to set up strong roots in US and European markets in the upcoming years with rising environmental concerns and encouragement from governments of various countries for use of waste derived energy.
For All Latest Reports Kindly Visit: http://www.marketresearchreports.biz/latest
Based on Type
- Industrial Wastewater
- Agricultural Waste
- Landfill Gas
Based on Application
- Municipal Electricity Production
- On-site Electricity Production
- Transportation Fuel
This research report analyzes this market based on its market segments and major geographies. Geographies analyzed under this research report include North America, Asia Pacific, Europe, and Rest of the World.
This report provides comprehensive analysis of
- Current market trends
- Market growth drivers
- Factors limiting market growth
- Market structure
- Market projections for upcoming years
This report also provides analysis of recent developments in technology, Porter’s five force model, and complete company profiles of top industry players. It includes review of micro and macro factors significant with respect to existing market players and new entrants along with detailed value chain analysis.
For All Reports Kindly Visit: http://www.marketresearchreports.biz/
Some of the key players dominating this market are AAT GmbH & Co., ADI Systems Inc., Bedminster International, Bekon Biogas Energy Inc., Biogas Technology Ltd., Biogen Greenfinch, Cargill Inc., Chevron Energy Solutions, Environmental Energy Engineering Co., Environmental Products & Technology Corp., Biotech Energy AG, General Electric Co., Siemens AG, Waste Energy Solutions LLC, and others.
Reasons for Buying this Report
- This report provides pin-point analysis for changing competitive dynamics
- It provides a forward looking perspective on different factors driving or restraining market growth
- It provides a technological growth map over time to understand the industry growth rate
- It provides a seven-year forecast assessed on the basis of how the market is predicted to grow
- It helps in understanding the key product segments and their future
- It provides pin point analysis of changing competition dynamics and keeps you ahead of competitors
- It helps in making informed business decisions by having complete insights of market and by making in-depth analysis of market segments
- It provides distinctive graphics and exemplified SWOT analysis of major market segments